Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Lippmann Ruby Red Slippers and Milani Red Sparkle

Both of these are some of the most beautiful red glitters I've ever seen and both have a spot in my current (emphasis on current!) Top 20 from my stash.




Lippmann Ruby Red Slippers. Love!! This is my favourite rendition of the 'black with red glitter' polishes out there. It's also IMO, the best. The glitter is super shiny and isn't lost in the black base at all. This is two coats on black.






Milani Red Sparkle. First of all, I apologise for the awful photos. My camera completely spazzes at these glowy reds. I took a shot in lower light so that the actual glitter was easier to see - it's definitely not as orange as some of my pics make it look.

I've said this before but I'll say it again, the Milani One Coat Glitters are AWESOME! The depth of these are crazy. Lots of tone-on-tone stuff happening here. The glitter is very fine and the colours all blend together seamlessly on the nail so I swatched a little thinly on paper to try and work out the different glitters. From what I can see, there's a couple different shades of red as well as black glitter in there. So badass.

8 comments:

  1. AWESOME - both look amazing on you

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! This is beyond amazing. *_*

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Deborah Lippman swatches just made my morning! Such a good inspiration picture, especially since I own that polish and haven't gotten to wearing it yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have both and I agree with you: they are both amazing and sparkly nd deeply and beautiful and and and *_____*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ruby Red Slippers is beautiful on you, and of course your pictures are amazing! Smart of you to layer it over black... I built it up on its own, and it didn't look nearly as good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As they can find yourself installed and removed easily,
    they could be transferred to every desired location within a no time.
    However, you need to consider the positioning and availability amongst electrical receptacles when
    installing.

    Also visit my web blog; infrared heaters 240 volt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out to comment ♥