Saturday, August 20, 2011

A green, a blue/green and a blue shimmer

Three shimmery polishes - one green, one blue-ish green and one blue! All three belong in my current, ever-changing Top 20.

The green...





Precision Poison Ivy. A medium-dark forest green with gold shimmer. I have a few colours like this but this one is my favourite. Greens like this just do me in every time. Plus the freaking gold shimmer is so darn lovely. Amaze.


The blue/green...



Bloom San Francisco AKA Bianca in the regular line. So complex. It's composed of a slightly teal, blue base with lots of gold shimmer but it also has a green pearl overlay which makes it look slightly duochrome and so astonishingly awesome.


The blue...




Etude House BL009. Super duper glowy blue with heaps of green shimmer. Kind of reminiscent of Orly Royal Navy since it has the same kind of idea. It's VERY vibrant. You have to see this one in person to fully appreciate it.


A while back, I promised Kris a picture of my furry little friend. So here he is (kind of, lol)...


 Mario the BunBun hiding in a shopping bag!

29 comments:

  1. You've got a beautiful blog, I'm following you :)
    And I love the blue and the blue/green polish btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the green one. Shy pet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mario butt! Ahh! 
    Oh the things I would do for that Bloom. *sigh* 
    And I have emailed Precision three times asking when Poison Ivy will be available. I think I may be stalking them. You are such a temptress! 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colors! And love that picture of the furry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a good thing I have both BL009 and Bianca, or I'd be dying right now. >.<

    Bunbunbutt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are stunning! That greens is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your nails! words can not express how much i love them!!!! That last blue is seriously amazinggg!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loveeee Poison Ivy..mainly the name, but the colour is awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know I say this everytime I post, but I freaking love your nails so much!  Out of all the nail blogs I follow, your nails are by far my favorite! You take amazing pictures that make any polish look gorgeous!!  Is this a creepy comment or what?  lol!!

    I'm not into green polishes much, but that forest green is stunning!  It reminds me a bit of Zoya Edyta, but more green and less dark. 

    ReplyDelete
  10. All of them are so pretty!! I especially love the blue one:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have the bestest nails dude.

    ReplyDelete
  12. STOP looking at nail polish and do your homework

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have to stop visiting your blog, you make my wish list explode, lol. Especially the first one: WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aw thanks! And I'm glad you like them :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. haha! Nah, he was just playing with the bag!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yay! I'm glad you like!

    Is Precision's CS that bad? I emailed them a couple months back with a question and they responded within a day...

    ReplyDelete
  17. His butt is most certainly furry :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yeah, the green is seriously awesome

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks Marley! That means so much to me <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. Not creepy! I'm so very flattered! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Etude makes some amazing colours

    ReplyDelete
  22. hahaa! LOL Amy, I could say the exact thing about your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Please excuse my ignorance, but where can I lay my hands on Precision lacquers? It seems to be a brand I've foolishly neglected.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have no clue if this is the norm but it makes me not want to order from them. Which is a lie because the minute I see Poison Ivy on their site I am buying it. Maybe they just don't like me. 

    ReplyDelete
  25. I get mine from a local nail supply that stocks Precision so I'm not sure. They do have a website here http://www.lamoonbeauty.com/index.php but apparently they may have shoddy customer service so tread carefully!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Just went bin diving in Target to find the loveliness that is Bloom San Francisco ; feeling filthy after a bin dive is overruled by the success!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out to comment ♥