Monday, August 1, 2011

Blue Cross Meteorites Life On Mars and Moonshot

I blame BrunoKaz and Nixxy. Honestly, how the hell is one supposed to resist clicking the 'buy' button when you have insane pics and raves from those lovelies?

I bought a bunch really cheaply off eBay and they got to me this morning. I was having trouble deciding which ones I wanted to try first so I figured why not start with the most festive ones?


YES! Awesome stringy bar glitter galore!! I know it's not to everyone's taste but I love it! These swatches are one coat over black. Application was nice and easy.




Life On Mars. Christmas in August anyone? I freaking adore this one! I think it'd look so awesome layered or frankened with ChG Party Hearty. Red and green bar glitter. Yes.. very Chrsitmassy. It looks like tinsel!




Moonshot. Silver, blue and red bar glitter. This gives me a big 4th of July vibe. Now I'm not American, but I'd totally rock this next year just for kicks! So pretty.

These are so good... I'm trying so hard to be a good girl and not order the few that I'm missing. I. Can. Resist...

13 comments:

  1. Aaaand now I have a strong desire for bar glitter!  Thx pal! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane from NailsideAugust 2, 2011 at 4:32 AM

    LOOOVE your glitter posts! These are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these!! So pretty:) Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh this looks awesome over the black! Me likes :D I don't like the look of them in the bottles but they look fantastic the way you've done them :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're welcome Buddy! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! And I LOVE making glitter filled posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are fascinating over black though I do want to try and make them opaque like Nixxy did. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. :O They look FANTASTIC! I want!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lookin' good Stef! Soon we shall have a cult...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Justasachildof10mightactAugust 3, 2011 at 2:21 AM

    your swatches are going to make them extinct on eBay! :) but really, i should use Life on Mars in a mani sometime. christmassy mani in august, yay! i'm never in mood for a theme mani at christmas anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH I need Moonshot!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out to comment ♥