Saturday, June 4, 2011

Ozotic Pro 520

So even though it felt like it came a month ago, it's now officially Winter here. And as much as I dislike the heat, I have to admit that getting up in the morning feeling like a popsicle isn't exactly the nicest way to start the day. So... how about I nice, autumnal feeling polish instead? :)

I do so love how duochromes look in the bottle!

This is two coats over black.




520 is a very Fall colour. It goes from rust red to amber to orange to gold.






Ugh. Sorry about the broken nail there... Here's an angle you don't really see on here to show the duochrome better:


Very warm. It really does remind me of falling leaves!

7 comments:

  1. Shatter_me_ClaireJune 4, 2011 at 1:14 PM

    I love it! I'm so putting this on my next Ozotics order!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, very autumn-looking! <3 wish it could be autumn all year round! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umm, gorgeous duochromey effect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too! My favourite season!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, the Ozotic mulitichromes are just... amazing

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm searching for all your Ozotic posts now! I wanna order some...your swatches really help me chosing what I want! Thank you <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out to comment ♥