Monday, May 30, 2011

The Face Shop BL602

How freaking adorable is this??


It's a bloody flower pot!! HOMG! And if you are not a complete and utter fool for good packaging like I am, then check out the colour...




BL602 is a deep blue with this crazy blue and pink microglitter/foily thing going on. The pink is more intense in the bottle than on the nail, but still, it's there and it's amazinggg!

I got this at a Face Shop store here over a year ago. I think this baby is discontinued. I don't see it in store or on eBay at all. Sad... because this is so, so pretty.

8 comments:

  1. The bottle is totally cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I scored that one too.  I *think* it survived the recent culling....will have to dig thru and see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a sucker for cute packaging, so to me that IS adorable! And the polish is utterly amazing, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaargh! More amazing asian polish. Hot damn woman I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. isn't just so adorablleeeee?!! *dies*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yup. Pretty on the inside and outside. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Asian polish is my favourite! The Best!
    TY for the hugely complimenting complement! I lurve your bloggy too! So much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out to comment ♥